Steve Roller embodies all those good things that add up to a business leader with serious advice for anyone looking to enter the world of solopreneurship. And for those looking to enter the gig economy or build a better business in it, this is the episode for you.
In our wide-ranging conversation in this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Why you should never call yourself a freelancer
- The importance of community even when you’re a solo business owner
- Why he wrote a “reality check” book about becoming a freelancer
- How the solopreneur life allows amazing family experiences
- Turning a love for travel into a new business venture
- How to stand out and earn far more in the gig economy
- Steve’s powerful “Hot 150” method for getting new clients
- 5 things to consider before going into business for yourself
Important Links & Mentions
Ask for a Free Copy of Steve Roller’s Ebook:
47 Ways to Do Copywriting Ebook
Email: steve [at] cafewriter.com
Participate in our Community
Never miss an episode with a free subscription on your favorite podcast player.
Subscribe to the Solopreneur Success™ Podcast
Members of the Solopreneur Success Connections™ community always get the latest podcast transcript free. Plus they get live business training from leading experts and exclusive member benefits and resources inside our exciting business-building community made especially for solopreneurs!
Get Solopreneur Success Connections™ Membership
Comment on your favorite episodes and get new episode updates on Facebook.
Solopreneur Success™ Podcast on Facebook
Did I earn a quick 5-Star click for this podcast from you on Podchaser?
Please leave a rating!
Solopreneur Success™ on Podchaser
Tell me more! This survey can be taken anonymously to tell me about you, the listener, and how you'd love to see this show grow and improve.
Solopreneur Success™ Listener Survey