And I can’t wait to interview you!
Your interview is on my calendar and I’m warming up the microphone!
You should have already reviewed my Solopreneur Success Guest Pre-Interview Guide. Review it again for tips on making the most of your interview opportunity.
Remember to email me:
- How you wish to be addressed and name pronunciation
- Your background bio / one sheet (which also helps your introduction)
- Suggested questions for the topic of your interview so we can target your strengths
- Your headshot for your episode’s artwork
- URLs and names of resources you’d like to mention on the show (let me know if you have a free offer to highlight!)
You should have already received a calendar invite in your inbox for your selected interview time. Please take a moment now to “Accept” it and ensure it’s on your calendar.
The invite also includes cancel and reschedule links if a tech issue or emergency prevents you from completing the interview at the original time.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours in advance of our interview appointment, please do me the courtesy of also notifying me directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me (include your name in the text) at 603-721-6346.
I can’t wait to bring your knowledge and experience to my Solopreneur Success podcast audience! In the meanwhile, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Solopreneur Coach™
Host of the Solopreneur Success Podcast